Private Investment Forum
|Sydney||Tuesday 20th Mar 12|
|Melbourne||Friday 23rd Mar 12|
Private investors are hedging themselves against enormous downside risks, but many are also seeking alternative means of getting returns on their capital. In turbulent and uncertain times new opportunities become available, and private capital that can move quickly is well placed to reap the rewards.
- Avoiding correlation on the downside; exploring upside opportunities
- Tail risk hedging – has the horse bolted or can this be an effective strategy?
- What are the real alternatives available other than holding cash?
- Is this the Age of Macro Investing?
Key learning outcomes:
- New ways of looking at global market conditions
- Rethinking asset allocation and Australia’s place in the world economy
- Learn from other private investors and their experiences
- Capital preservation, risk management and identifying real opportunities
The event program is provided in PDF format. This allows you view and print it high resolution. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view these file types.
The event blog contains downloadable papers and documents as well as an open Q&A forum for all your questions before or after the event.